Friday, March 8, 2013
Katniss Everdeen
My favorite character that I had ever read about would have to be Katniss Everdeen from, The Hunger Games. I think she is my favorite character because first of all, she is so brave. Katniss took her sister's place in competing in the hunger games, where you fight to the death until there is one person left, who wins. Her braveness took over when she went in and fought against the other tributes. Another reason why Katniss is my favorite character is because she is so selfless. She works and cares for everyone but herself. For example, when Prim, her sister, was chosen to be a tribute she took her place. She didn't want Prim to die- she'd rather die herself. Another example s the fact that she fought for her family and friends, to get money for her family to be alive. She fought knowing that it's her family motivating her, and I liked that. Katniss is the greatest character by far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How/why did you connect with Katniss? How are you similar?
ReplyDelete